About deleted topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About deleted topics

How can i take wrongly deleted topics from the backup database? Which tables should i look?

There is no easy way to restore deleted topics from a backup. You should make sure your moderators can only soft-delete content if you may want to restore it.

In the AdminCP go to Forums and Moderators -> Show All Moderators. Adjust each moderator's permission as necessary.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      There is no easy way to restore deleted topics from a backup. You should make sure your moderators can only soft-delete content if you may want to restore it.

In the AdminCP go to Forums and Moderators -> Show All Moderators. Adjust each moderator's permission as necessary.
      How do I stop moderators from being able to merge posts?
      I still want them to be able to copy/moderate others posts though.
      Merge/Move/Copy/Moderate all come under 'Can Manage Threads' (http://i.imgur.com/cRTf6rS.png), do they not?

If they can merge posts, they can do that as an alternative way to hard remove posts.

Comment

You would have to manage the moderators. Tell them that merging posts without prior approval is not acceptable. If they continue to do so then remove them from the position and get moderators that follow your rules.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X