Thread Tool Commands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread Tool Commands

Running vB 4.2.2...I've just noticed a difference in the tools/commands when viewing an active thread. See the picture. This is with the default style. Nothing has been done to these styles...where did this come from? More importantly, where do I find the section in the style editor to change this to be consistent with the other commands.

Thanks...Kurt​

Not sure what you mean. That is the default view. What other tools do you mean?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

The "View First Unread" command is different than all the others...so is the arrow next to it.

Kurt

Comment

That is because it is a link, not a dropdown menu. It is supposed to look like that.

Wayne Luke

Comment

OK, that makes sense...thanks.

On which style sheet/​variable can I find this? I have created another custom style and ended up choosing a blue color for that banner...not that link is somewhat obscured. I'd like to go in and change the way it appears on the screen so it is more visible.

Kurt

Comment

It appears it is under Global > Link_color. If I change that on my custom style, it changes all links through the style which really doesn't work. I need to just change this one particular location. Hmmm...

Kurt

Comment

Right click the element and inspect it in your browser's developer tools. Find the class/id of the element. Add your own custom CSS to the additional.css template.

Wayne Luke

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X