Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using Custom Style. Editor icons not appearing. Any way I can recover them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    We switched to a newer version of CKEditor in a later version. That would have affected how skins are done for the editor.

Leave a comment:

• Brad Padgett
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    CKEditor uses a single sprite located in the /clientscript/ckeditor/skins/kama directory. The file should be named icons.png.
    Thanks. It seems to be loading as well.

I will have to look any instances of the file up in templates I guess. I can only assume now that the issue is with the template code. The style is made for 4.1.x though I haven't encountered any other issues.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    CKEditor uses a single sprite located in the /clientscript/ckeditor/skins/kama directory. The file should be named icons.png.

Leave a comment:

• Brad Padgett
    replied
    Originally posted by Replicant View Post
    Do they show up in the default style? If they do, they're probably just hidden. Check in the dev environment for 404 errors on images. Your site is locked so it can't really be seen by visiting the link.
    I checked and found the editor images in cpanel. They all appear to be functioning properly. There's no 404 error. They all appear when visiting the direct link.

This may be a template problem. I'm not 100% sure.

My site is only locked for now since I haven't actually made any sections yet.

If you have any tips feel free to let me know, otherwise I may have to search through the templates to find what's causing it.

Leave a comment:

• Replicant
    replied
    Do they show up in the default style? If they do, they're probably just hidden. Check in the dev environment for 404 errors on images. Your site is locked so it can't really be seen by visiting the link.

Leave a comment:

• Using Custom Style. Editor icons not appearing. Any way I can recover them?

Hello,

I am using a custom style. I realize there is no support for 3rd party instances.

But I was wondering if you could at least point me in the right direction.

What would it take to recover the images in my forums editor. The post editor is missing the icons.

Would this involve a template change or do you believe they are not showing due to missing or caching files?

It was my first belief the situation was do to the files itself.

You can view my site in my signature.