X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orbyt
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Invalid file usually means the image data inside the file doesn't match the extension on the file. What is the URL of the image?

Ah its actually "Invalid URL", I've edited my post. I've had a support ticket in for this for about a week. I came across this bug in the tracker:
    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIII-11010. This states its for vB 3.7.1 and a fix was uploaded and it was supposed to be fixed in 3.7.2. I downloaded the replacement class_vurl.php that was posted in that bug tracker and tried it out and it seems to work....but im using vBulletin 4.2.3. So is this a bug that has popped up again in 4.2.3?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Invalid file usually means the image data inside the file doesn't match the extension on the file. What is the URL of the image?

Leave a comment:

• orbyt
    started a topic Unable to upload avatars from web URL

Unable to upload avatars from web URL

When trying to upload a user avatar from a URL I get an "Invalid URL" error. Uploading avatar images from my computer works fine though. This seems to be happening for all usergroups. As far as I can tell, I have all the image sizes set correctly. Not sure what else to say because thats the only error im getting. In image settings, I have "GD" selected for the image processing library, if that matters.

Any input is appreciated.
    Last edited by orbyt; Fri 4th Sep '15, 12:35pm.