Subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscriptions

I know how to setup subscriptions, and familiar on how to turn forums private.

However, is there a way to grant a member access to a forum, without paying for a subscription if I choose to?

I belong to several internet marketing companies, and so currently, I am using my vbulletin software to provide support, training, tips, etc to those who join under me. However, I would also like to provide the same stuff to those who are already involved, but not under me directly.

For the ones who join under me, I would like to grant them access without the need to pay for a subscription, and those who have not, I want them to pay a one time fee in order to access the content.

Just unclear on how to do that. Thanks.
    George Beale
    www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Create a custom usergroup with forum permissions or access masks to access the forum(s) in question and then assign that usergroup as an additional usergroup to the members you wish to have access.

Comment

Originally posted by ProSportsForums View Post
      Create a custom usergroup with forum permissions or access masks to access the forum(s) in question and then assign that usergroup as an additional usergroup to the members you wish to have access.
      I thought about doing that, but if I set up subscriptions, then wouldn't those impact every usergroup?
      George Beale
      www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Comment

You can assign users to a particular usergroup when they purchase subscription.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X