Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    We only talk about vBulletin here so it would be your AdminCP. If you're still using vBulletin 4, it would be called the Forum Manager.

Leave a comment:

• Cs620
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    You would make them a moderator. Placing them in a group called "Moderator" doesn't actually make them a moderator in vBulletin. You have to physically assign them to channels in the Channel Manager. The link in question is deprecated. Almost all the functionality is available through inline moderation and the infraction system. Though you would still have to assign users as Moderators in the Channel Manager so they can access those.
    Is that "Channel Manager" something accessible via Admin CP, or via something through my cPanel?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You would make them a moderator. Placing them in a group called "Moderator" doesn't actually make them a moderator in vBulletin. You have to physically assign them to channels in the Channel Manager. The link in question is deprecated. Almost all the functionality is available through inline moderation and the infraction system. Though you would still have to assign users as Moderators in the Channel Manager so they can access those.

Leave a comment:

• Cs620
    replied
    Could you screencap an example of what you are looking for?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    The screenshot doesn't answer the question.

• Cs620
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    On a default installation it will show fine.

What usergroup are your moderators in?
    http://i.imgur.com/VVfwkUw.png Screencap of my usergroups.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    On a default installation it will show fine.

What usergroup are your moderators in?

Leave a comment:

• Cs620
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    That shows by default to anyone who is in the moderators usergroup.
    If it's not there, you may have a custom skin with an altered footer template.
    It even shows up like that for the moderators under the default vBulletin skin though.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    That shows by default to anyone who is in the moderators usergroup.
    If it's not there, you may have a custom skin with an altered footer template.

Leave a comment:

• Cs620
    started a topic [Forum] Grant Moderators this link

Grant Moderators this link

I am trying to figure out how to give members of my staff this link on the bttom of the page.
    http://i.imgur.com/Whf3f3f.png

How do I do this?

vB version 4.2.2 Patch Level 4
    MYSQL: 5.5.44-37.3-log
    Last edited by Cs620; Fri 7th Aug '15, 7:34pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X