Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap_framework.php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap_framework.php

Someone on my forum decided to hack into my website and delete all the files of the server, after uploading the last backup I get the following error, I download vb4 and uploaded the same file without any luck and got the same error.

does anyone know which file or directory is required ? does this have anything to do with the database? because when i now view a profile this error comes up or when i try to post in the forum.

any info would be fantastic and I am sure will help the community, the last threads i saw about this were not very helpful.

Warning: require_once(/vb.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap_framework.php on line 99

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/vb.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/awesomem/public_html/includes/class_bootstrap_framework.phpon line 99

Thank you

Daniel

Try temporarily disabling all plugins by putting this in your config.php, just under the <?php line at the top:
    PHP Code:
    define("DISABLE_HOOKS"true); 
    If that makes the problem go away, check the plugin manager for plugins you don't recognize (like any under product "vbulletin"), or disable your products one by one until the problem goes away (after removing the line you added to the config.php).

Comment