Subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscriptions

I am trying to figure out the best way of doing this. Basically I am going to be using the software for support and training for companies that I am a part of.

For those who have joined under me in the programs I am in, I want to provide them free access to the site. For those that did not join under me, but would like my support and training, I want to charge them for it. Plus, I am trying to determine a way for when I want to do promo days to give new members a discount to the site.

I know how to set up a normal subscription for a single forum category, but how do I do it for site wide?

I want the site to be searchable from Google, but at the same time don't want all the info that will be available, to be visible, other wise, no one will have a reason to sign up, if that makes sense.
    George Beale
    www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X