• Mark.B
    replied
    Glad you got it sorted.

Leave a comment:

• GerryZ

• GerryZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    AdminCP > Settings > Options > Thread Display Options (showthread) > Number of Characters Before Wrapping Text
    Try setting this to 0.

hello
    Thank you for your answer and instead to put 0 Zero I decided to put 1000 (longest formula ever) beacuse i gave me small case carattterer like this
    =se.errore(indice($c2:$l2;aggrega(15;6;confronta(rif.colonna($c2:$l2)-rif.colonna($c2)+1;indice(confronta($c2:$l2;$c2:$l2;0);0)/(lunghezza($c2:$l2)<>0);colonne($c$11:c$11)));"")

but since i put 1000 the problem i solved
    =SE.ERRORE(INDICE($C2:$L2;AGGREGA(15;6;CONFRONTA(RIF.COLONNA($C2:$L2)-RIF.COLONNA($C2)+1;INDICE(CONFRONTA($C2:$L2;$C2:$L2;0);0)/(LUNGHEZZA($C2:$L2)<>0);COLONNE($C$11$11)));"")
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    vBulletin Support

• Mark.B
    replied
    AdminCP > Settings > Options > Thread Display Options (showthread) > Number of Characters Before Wrapping Text
    Try setting this to 0.

Leave a comment:

• GerryZ

• GerryZ
    started a topic Problem with pasting Excel formula

Problem with pasting Excel formula

Hello everybody
    I'have vB 4.2.2 italian version and my forum is dedicated to Excel Formulas (Excel italian version) but I've big problem
    beacuse when I paste the formula into a post it gives me a space somewhere in the formula
    that's is not good i had a lot f complain from my user to fix this problem

Here is a Sample in red you can see a splitted formula

=SE(B2="";"";SE(E(O(B2="Comune1";B2="Comune2");C2<=
    DA TA.VALORE("20/4/14"));1;SE(E(O(B2<>"Comune1";B2<>"Comune2");C2<=DA TA.VA LORE("20/4/14"));2;3)))
    thank you for your help!
    www.forumexcel.it HelpDesk forum italiano supporto microsoft excel
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X