Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing from style - welcome, noification, log out bar

Hi All

Can some kind soul please let me find my missing notification bar. I just upgraded to the last version of VB4 and I have lost the bar that says welcome, notification, my profile, settings and log out. It seems by default its across the top of the screen but mine is on the same line that the navigation is under. Would anyone know what line of code is used for the above links and which template it is under please? I reverted my navigation template but that didn't seem to fix it.

Thank you

Stuart

Anyone know where I can find this code please?

Thank you

Stuart

Comment

Who created your style for you? You would have to contact them to fix it. All we can do is tell you to revert your custom templates.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thank you Wayne, could you please tell me what template that line of code would be in please? That way I could try readd it. Thank you.

Comment

I think it would be either navbar or header. You can go to General Settings > Add Template Name in HTML Comments in the admincp and set it to Yes, then if you view the page html source you can look for the comments like:
          HTML Code:
          <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: FORUMHOME -->
          <!-- END TEMPLATE: FORUMHOME -->
          They're nested, so sometimes you have to go past a lot of begin/end comments to find the begin you want.

Also you probably want to turn it off when you're done, just for efficiency.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaIdeal View Post
            Thank you Wayne, could you please tell me what template that line of code would be in please? That way I could try readd it. Thank you.
            Normally, it should be in the header template but your original post said you moved them. As such, I don't know what template you placed the code in .

I suggest reverting the header and navbar templates to their defaults.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X