Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• donald1234
    replied
    Ask for advice on the google serps forum.

https://productforums.google.com/for...orum/websearch

Leave a comment:

• khalled
    replied
    Originally posted by donald1234 View Post

Chances are you have been penalised in one up googles penguin or panda updates for what they believe is unnatural linking.
    if that is the case how can i overcome that , because in the period of Dec. 2013 to jan. 2014 i lost about 60% of my site traffic , and search internet and see many of discussion forum owener suffer like me

Leave a comment:

• donald1234
    replied
    Originally posted by khalled View Post
    i install and run vBulletin discussion Forum from more than 7 years and from that it do good with search engine and appear in search page and i have more than 10,000 visits/ day but by the end of year 2012 the web site traffic begin to decrease untill now i losses more than 60% of my site traffic and more than 85% of my adsense income
    i serach interent and try every things to over come this problem and increase my web site traffic again but i'm not succeed , until i reach some page latter say that this problem happend because Google lower the value of discussion forums and reduce their visibility on the search results. one of this articles in this link
    http://www.webmasterworld.com/google/4641876.htm
    is any one else suffer from this problem and how to overcome it
    Chances are you have been penalised in one up googles penguin or panda updates for what they believe is unnatural linking.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Google have done no such thing, and these type of rumours are usually followed up by SEO "experts" telling you they can sort the problem if you pay them some money.

The way to get indexed highly in a search engine is to have relevant content. That is it. Submitting a valid sitemap through Google Webmaster Tools can also help, and vBulletin facilitates this in vB4 and vB5.

There are no "magic tricks" in SEO.

Leave a comment:

• khalled
    replied
    i hope if one have experances with the problems , share his experance and if his discussion forum website affetcted last periods by search engine

Leave a comment:

• William Thomas Jr
    replied
    I think any forum solution is not responsible for how Google handles a site or content material. I had a reference site, and near a year ago Google boosted reference sites in the SERPs. If this be the case where community forums are filtered out by some algorithm then I would look to see exactly why. The article you provided suggested that thin content could be responsible. Most forums have a few line Opening Post and a few line replies making little more than a paragraph throughout the sum of all pages. I have tried 3-5 SEO companies none of which proved to be worthwhile. Google is looking for natural or organic backlinks and quickly penalizing for any back link scheme web ring etc. My thinking is if we are failing it is not because of the forum or software to a large degree, but because we lack material or content which others share. The problem nowadays results from people liking what you have or an article, they just post it in facebook and everybody responds or replies there... never resulting in traffic at the forum.

I'm going to subscribe to your thread. And though I have no answers to help you, because I'm struggling with a new site - I'll check back in hopes that somebody may share the black art of SEO secrets.

Leave a comment:

• khalled
    started a topic Google SEO and vBulletin discussion Forum

Google SEO and vBulletin discussion Forum

i install and run vBulletin discussion Forum from more than 7 years and from that it do good with search engine and appear in search page and i have more than 10,000 visits/ day but by the end of year 2012 the web site traffic begin to decrease untill now i losses more than 60% of my site traffic and more than 85% of my adsense income
    i serach interent and try every things to over come this problem and increase my web site traffic again but i'm not succeed , until i reach some page latter say that this problem happend because Google lower the value of discussion forums and reduce their visibility on the search results. one of this articles in this link
    http://www.webmasterworld.com/google/4641876.htm
    is any one else suffer from this problem and how to overcome it