Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AliMadkour
    replied
    Fixed, your imported style was corrupted.

Leave a comment:

• `Tyluur
    replied
    After adding a new blank style, nothing changed. I set it to the default theme in ACP, and nothing happened different.

Leave a comment:

• AliMadkour
    replied
    Create a new style with no parent:

Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Add New Style
    Parent Style: No Parent Style
    Title: Default vBulletin
    Allow User Selection: Yes
    Save

Then browse the site using that totally default vbulletin style - do you still have the same problem?

Try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you still have this problem.
    Note: Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Leave a comment:

• `Tyluur
    replied
    When I do that, http://zamorak.org/forum/forum.php isn't showing things right.

- - - Updated - - -

This issue started after I was about to install a theme, but I forgot to add the xml to import, but it had already started creating a theme.

I pressed back and installed a new theme by the same name and this happened.

Leave a comment:

• AliMadkour
    replied
    Disable all plugins.Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php:
    PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 
    Do you still have the problem ?

Leave a comment:

• `Tyluur
    started a topic [Forum] Parse Error - Unexpected T_STRING

Parse Error - Unexpected T_STRING

Code:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/hova/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php(4637) : eval()'d code on line 1
    What am I doing wrong?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X