Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Parse Error - Unexpected T_STRING

Code:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/hova/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php(4637) : eval()'d code on line 1
    What am I doing wrong?

Disable all plugins.Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php:
    PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 
    Do you still have the problem ?

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

When I do that, http://zamorak.org/forum/forum.php isn't showing things right.

- - - Updated - - -

This issue started after I was about to install a theme, but I forgot to add the xml to import, but it had already started creating a theme.

I pressed back and installed a new theme by the same name and this happened.

Comment

Create a new style with no parent:

Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Add New Style
        Parent Style: No Parent Style
        Title: Default vBulletin
        Allow User Selection: Yes
        Save

Then browse the site using that totally default vbulletin style - do you still have the same problem?

Try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you still have this problem.
        Note: Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
        define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

After adding a new blank style, nothing changed. I set it to the default theme in ACP, and nothing happened different.

Comment

Fixed, your imported style was corrupted.

Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X