Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] showthread.php high CPU usage

Hello!

I don't know why but showthread.php is having high CPU usage. I don't have added mods recently. The only mod I have on showthread is the "thank you button".

I have optimized and removed all other info from settings.

Any idea why?

im runing on a vps 4gb ram users online 200-400
    Zzz!!!! aBlog!
    aBird tweets!

I'd suggest you to request a full server optimize https://www.vbulletin.com/go/tweak

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

I have already optimize it!
      ?
      Zzz!!!! aBlog!
      aBird tweets!

Comment

Showthread would be the most used page on an active forum- has your traffic simply increased?

Comment

Not a lot...
          Zzz!!!! aBlog!
          aBird tweets!

Comment

Same here, since last wek we've started having a high CPU usage from showthread.php. Our visits are the same from weeks ago, but the CPU usage is getting the server down. Any clues?

Comment

We had to suspend the account because it was affecting other accounts on the same server, but when we enable it, it starts using a lot of CPU. Take a look at the following image:

Comment

Just an update. I tried unabling all plugins and the CPU usage decreased. Started activating plugins one by one, eveything looks fine. The last one to be activated is Post you thank. I think the problem is there.

Comment

I have already disabled that! but the situation is the same...
                  Zzz!!!! aBlog!
                  aBird tweets!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X