Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Link URL to title of thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Forum] Link URL to title of thread

    I went to a site recently and copied a URL (to make it a link obviously).

    Anyway after posting it changed the clickable link URL to a clickable word/text (the actual thread title).

    How can I have that?

    Thanks!!


  • #2
    Something like this?

    It's called a hyperlink.

    Code:
    [URL="https://www.google.com/"]This is a hyperlink to Google.com.[*/URL]
    Remove the asterisk.
    Former vBulletin user

    Comment


    • #3
      No kidding?

      I knew that. The example I gave did it automatically.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bob_R View Post
        No kidding?

        I knew that. The example I gave did it automatically.
        You should ask over on vBulletin.org Forum, then.

        It's not like this in the default software.
        Former vBulletin user

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah, was going to do that next. You've been very informative.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bob_R View Post
            Yeah, was going to do that next. You've been very informative.
            No need for the sarcasm.

            I misunderstood your OP -- that happens.
            Former vBulletin user

            Comment


            • #7
              Can you post a link to said site that converted the hyperlink?

              Originally posted by Bob_R View Post
              I went to a site recently and copied a URL (to make it a link obviously).

              Anyway after posting it changed the clickable link URL to a clickable word/text (the actual thread title).

              How can I have that?

              Thanks!!

              Comment

              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X