No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Log in straight to profile

What do I need to do, when a person logins or registers as a new user, That it goes straight to your profile and no where else

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code.
    We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I'm curious why you'd want to send someone to their profile?

Comment

We are using V-bulletin for our website, But all I need for now is the profile, Was trying to make it easier since it already comes off a front page somewhere else, that they dont have to click twice to get into profile. So as soon as they log in, Was wanting them to go to profile, It for our church group and they create testaments through their profile, wanting to keep it totally private so noone see's what the other person is creating, I dont need the forum or the CMS page at this time. And at the moment we are using the cms as documents and how to's, So its a tab i can put into the profile to help them to look at, but i didnt want them to go straight there, I want them to go to their profile first and have to want to hit the tab for help, try to figure out the assignments first before they cheat
        Last edited by KRASH-TYME; Thu 31 Jan '13, 11:09am.

Comment

Have them make their profile their homepage or add their profile to their favorites.
          Former vBulletin user

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X