Trouble Logging Into Vb.Org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Trouble Logging Into Vb.Org

Hello, My friend let me borrow his vB Licence and he set me up as a Addon User, I then got a Email saying ''You are receiving this email because Adam (Email Removed ) has added your email address ([email protected]) to a vBulletin customer account to enable priority support in selected vBulletin forums. You may also be receiving this email because the selection of forums has changed.

You will now be able to receive additional benefits and resources by registering for an account using your email address at the following forums:

* vBulletin Community Forums (http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/)
    * vBulletin.org Forum (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/)''

So I signed up with my Email and It says
    You are currently showing up as unlicensed. To download modifications and/or participate in our community. You will need to prove that you have a valid vBulletin license. To do this, go to vBulletin.com Member Support. Upon entering the support area, enter and/or verify your "Contact Email Address". For further information, please read our "Showing Up As Unlicensed?"

Is there a way to fix this so I'm able to download Plugins due to the fact I should be able to download Plugins and I never got an Email when I signed up

You emails need to match on both sites.
    Gentoo Geek

Comment

Originally posted by snakes1100 View Post
      You emails need to match on both sites.
      What do you mean, sorry?

Comment

Your email on your forum account at vbulletin.org must match the one here.
        Gentoo Geek

Comment

You also need to make sure you click the link in the activation email sent out from vbulletin.org. However, I can find no user on vbulletin.org using the email [email protected] . Did you actually register there?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
            You also need to make sure you click the link in the activation email sent out from vbulletin.org. However, I can find no user on vbulletin.org using the email [email protected] . Did you actually register there?
            Sure did, the Username Is JordanBuss13?

Comment

There is a user with that username, however it does not have the email of [email protected], so it is showing up as Unlicensed.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

how can I get it channged so it's my [email protected] as when I go onto CPR It says I don't have permission on all the pages? @Lynne

Comment

Add your current vb.org registered email in https://members.vbulletin.com/member...t_priority.php
                  and change it later

Former vBulletin Support Staff
                  Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X