X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schuhby
    replied
    Originally posted by AliMadkour View Post
    AdminCP->Usergroups->Usergroup Manager->Edit usergroup 'Registered'->Maximum Stored Messages: Set it to 0 and save
    Great, thank you!

Leave a comment:

• AliMadkour
    replied
    AdminCP->Usergroups->Usergroup Manager->Edit usergroup 'Registered'->Maximum Stored Messages: Set it to 0 and save

Leave a comment:

• schuhby
    replied
    Thank you for your quick responses - I can't seem to find where I can turn off private messages in the usergroup manager, can you point me in the direction of a help page?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• AliMadkour
    replied
    Create a new usergroup that is allowed to user private messages (duplicate permissions from Registered Users usergroup). Set the Registered Users usergroup to not be allowed to use private message. Now set up a Promotion to move users from the Registered Users usergroup to the new usergroup after they have x amount of posts.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Remove PM privileges in the Registered Users user group, then create a new user group that has those permissions.
    Then set up a promotion to move people from the first group to the second when they have made the required number of posts.

Leave a comment:

• schuhby
    started a topic [Forum] Pm's

Pm's

Hi

Is there anyway I can stop newly registered users from sending pm's - I'd like to set the system to stop the use of the pm system until they have made a specific amount of posts. Once this has been reached I'd like the system to auto allow the use of pm'ing.

Thank you for your help