Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] how do i make invisible mode on member page profile

hello,

i will like to ask ... how do i make invisible mode on member page profile ?
    Some of my members prefers to be in invisible mode rather than the current online or offline mode...

AdminCP->Usergroups->Usergroup Manager-> edit members usergroup->Can Set Self to Invisible Mode Set it to yes

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

please i need help

Still the same issue, not able to find of select any option to turn on invisible mode icon on the profile setting page.

could it be something else? like i must enable it on some other option page?

- - - Updated - - -

this was what my guys said "it seems that my acc as moderator was ok, i saw the invisible mode icon under general setting, but as for members (original) status profile, they do not have the invisible mode icon on it"

Comment

after give the usergroup permission ( Can Set Self to Invisible Mode ) users will able to be invisible from usercp like https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/prof...do=editoptions

Former vBulletin Support Staff
        Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X