Global Disable Of Custom Profile Fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Global Disable Of Custom Profile Fields

Is there a global disable option for custom profile fields?

If so, I think I accidentally pushed it. I have people trying to register but they are getting errors that they didn't fill out the custom fields. The only problem is those custom fields on registration (and everywhere else on the site) aren't displaying. To my knowledge, nothing has changed in the past 48 hours so I don't know how this could happen. What else is new!

Before I go through the mess of turning off plugins and such I thought I'd make sure I wasn't missing a simple step like a global turner offer off custom profile fields.

Brandon
    Payday Advance

You can set Field Required to No but you'll need to check all fields, Open AdminCP->User Profile Fields->User Profile Field Manager
    then click edit for each one and set Field Required to no,

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

Thanks a ton! I went ahead and changed these fields to be not required when I found the error so that people could at least join.

It doesn't sound like there is a global custom profile field disable button that I may have inadvertently pressed so that means I need to put the troubleshooting gloves on. Thanks!

Brandon
      Payday Advance

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X