Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Login Problem After Upgrade to 4.2.0

Hello,

I have just updated from 4.1.1 to 4.2.0 now i am having login problem with admincp
    Whenever i am loging in its successfully login but again redirecting to login box instead of opening admincp
    Forum was previously installed on a sub-domain and now i have restored it database to an main domain.

Reset Cookie Domain & Path
    Please upload tools.php from the 'do_not_upload' folder of your vBulletin distribution to your admincp directory. Now point your browser to www.myboard.com/admincp/tools.php.
    Reset the cookie Domain and Path to the default values.
    Once your problem is fixed please remove tools.php again from the server.
    If this does not solve your problems, please clear your browser cookies and cache, restart your browser and try again

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

Originally posted by AliMadkour View Post
      Reset Cookie Domain & Path
      Please upload tools.php from the 'do_not_upload' folder of your vBulletin distribution to your admincp directory. Now point your browser to www.myboard.com/admincp/tools.php.
      Reset the cookie Domain and Path to the default values.
      Once your problem is fixed please remove tools.php again from the server.
      If this does not solve your problems, please clear your browser cookies and cache, restart your browser and try again
      Hello,

i tried uploading tools.php. its not working, i am entering customer number and its again redirecting to enter customer number

Comment

Things to check:

1. Check tools.php is in the right location
        2. Double check your customer number - if possible, copy and paste it from a vBulletin email, making sure to delete any spaces that copy with it.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
          Things to check:

1. Check tools.php is in the right location
          2. Double check your customer number - if possible, copy and paste it from a vBulletin email, making sure to delete any spaces that copy with it.
          I am uploading tools.php in Admincp folder and entering same customer number that i used during installation (copy/pasting)

Comment

Please PM me your site link and the customer number you are using and I'll take a look.
            MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
            AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

same problem and with tools.php uploaded to the install dir, I get the message- Please place this file within the admincp / install folder
              Paul G

Comment

Please start your own thread with your own issue. Thank you.

Also you've to upload tools.php to admincp directory

Former vBulletin Support Staff
                Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X