Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Trying to change icon colour on thread footer

Hi.

Been trying to figure this out for a good couple of hours now and am at the point where I think I might just be missing the obvious!

I want to change the colour of the buttons on the footer bar of threads, ie the "Edit Post", "Reply", "Reply with Quote", etc buttons. So far, I've only managed to change the colour of the text on the bar to what I want, but not the icons.

Can someone please put me out of my misery and let me know the best way to change the colour?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, panic over!

After searching about on this for a couple of hours then posting on here, within 10 minutes I suddenly find the answer! I noticed the buttons were PNG files, but was hoping I wouldn't have to edit them directly as I've now found out I do have to do.

Now I know! Cool!

The icons are images. You would need to actually use a graphic editor to modify those.

/images/buttons/edit_40b.png
    /images/buttons/reply_40b.png
    /images/buttons/quote_40b.png
    /images/buttons/multiquote-back_40b.png

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X