rebuilt custom avatar thumbs changed file name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] rebuilt custom avatar thumbs changed file name

I moved my custom avatars from the database to the file system. I CHMODDED my .customavatars folder to 777 but didn't make the .customavatars/thumbs folder writable. So, none of the custom avatar thumbs were written into files and this broke the custom avatar thumbs in my sidebar (forum block).

To fix this I made the .customavatars/thumbs folder writable (777) and ran the rebuild custom avatar thumbs routine. It worked just fine, but put a "_2" at the end of the avatar file name and my vb is looking for a file name with an "_1". This means that none of the custom avatar thumbs show in the sidebar.

This is what my vb is looking for to display the thumbs in the sidebar: forum/customavatars/thumbs/avatar10668_1.gif

But this is what my thumbs folder has: forum/customavatars/thumbs/avatar10668_2.gif

I could manually change all the file names, but this would take forever.

Any suggestions of how to fix this issue?

Clear the system cache and it should fix itself. AdminCP > Maintenance > Clear System Cache

Comment

Thanks Zachery. That fixed it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X