Ad Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Ad Manager

I've got a issue with the ad manager that I'm not sure what to do. If I click on the ad manager and try to edit or add a ad to the forum the screen just turns blue and does nothing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ad manager.png
Views:	1
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	3725252
    Mopar1973Man.Com Forum and Article Database Powered By vBulletin 4.2.0 & Joomla 2.5.11 -~- Michael Nelson -> SoonTM to be Invision Power Board Powered
    Posted With Ubuntu Linux 12.04.2

Run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions
    If you see file not found or File does not contain expected contents reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

if you still have the problem
    disable all Products except the vBulletin Blog and vBulletin CMS (Admin CP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Disable) AND uncheck all the plugins except those related to the vBulletin Blog and vBulletin CMS by (Admin CP -> Plugins & Products -> Plugin Manager). You must do BOTH of those steps in order to disable all non vBulletin Modifications.

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

Run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':
      Done. The only thing I see is the plugins that I've got installed. (File not recognized as part of vBulletin)

[QUOTEAdmin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions
      If you see file not found or File does not contain expected contents reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.][/QUOTE]

I'm uploading all the files over again just to verify everything is correct and nothing is missed.

if you still have the problem
      disable all Products except the vBulletin Blog and vBulletin CMS (Admin CP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Disable) AND uncheck all the plugins except those related to the vBulletin Blog and vBulletin CMS by (Admin CP -> Plugins & Products -> Plugin Manager). You must do BOTH of those steps in order to disable all non vBulletin Modifications.
      I'm strictly forum so I'll do a global disable. Isn't this the same or not? Click image for larger version

Name:	confused2.gif
Views:	12
Size:	1.1 KB
ID:	3690941

UPDATE...

Problem solved...Click image for larger version

Name:	rolleye0011.gif
Views:	15
Size:	485 Bytes
ID:	3690942

Dummy me... My No script (Firefox plugin) picks up the ads.php file and blocks it because of the file name so after diabling that it works now.
      Last edited by Mopar1973Man; Thu 27 Dec '12, 6:51pm.
      Mopar1973Man.Com Forum and Article Database Powered By vBulletin 4.2.0 & Joomla 2.5.11 -~- Michael Nelson -> SoonTM to be Invision Power Board Powered
      Posted With Ubuntu Linux 12.04.2

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X