Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

error that appears when you try to write or reply to a message...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] error that appears when you try to write or reply to a message...

some users that this error occurs, when they want to open a discussion or respond to a message... help me thanks...

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/functions_wysiwyg.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/newthread.php(151) : eval()'d code on line 6

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/********/public_html/includes/functions_wysiwyg.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/********/public_html/newthread.php(151) : eval()'d code on line 6

I think your version is missing some files.
    Download a fresh copy of the vBulletin ZIP file from the Members Area then re-upload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

did you still have a problem?

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

ok, I try to download a new zip without images, but one thing is strange, not at all happens this

Comment

the error means that file includes/functions_wysiwyg.php doesn't exist.
        maybe the users who use no toolbar can reply.

Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

There is no functions_wysiwyg.php file in default vB4.2.0. Your error is from a modification.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
            There is no functions_wysiwyg.php file in default vB4.2.0. Your error is from a modification.
            With that being said, disable your modifications one by one until the error disappears and you find the culprit.
            Former vBulletin user

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
              Sorry my mistake
              vBulletin 4.1.4 and newer using CkEditor. Thanks Lynne

Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

was a plugin, grrrrrr ... thanks for everything

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X