Infractions - Public?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Infractions - Public?

Can regular members see that a user has received an infraction? Or only Admin/Moderators?

I gave someone an infraction and it doesn't say anything on their username or posts. This is frustrating because users usually report a post. They like to know that something was done. And I like to not be harassed by those users when they think nothing was done. I dont like having to email everyone and notify them so they feel better. It would make sense to put an infraction number on the users posts so everyone can see it. After all, it is a punishment ....
    Helpful forums on hair loss support and information.

Only the person that has received the infraction and the staff can see the infraction.
    Former vBulletin user

Comment

We always call for staff volunteers to notify the reporter(s) that we have or have not taken action. Communicating with members is part of the job.

Comment

You need to be able to give or remove infractions to view detailed information on infractions.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X