Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    I'm pretty sure that align in the center div is not normally there. Did you add it when you added your blogs image?

Leave a comment:

• Replicant
    replied
    try adding
    Code:
    #usercss {
    text-align: left;
    }
    to your additional.css

Leave a comment:

• JohnGrind
    replied
    So how do I fix it..?

Leave a comment:

• Replicant
    replied
    If you right click on the page and view source, the first line of code between <!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_global_below_navbar -->
    and <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: footer --> is
    Code:
    <div align="center">
    by the looks of intending to center the Blogs image. All of the blogs below are inside that div element, so they are affected as well.

Leave a comment:

• JohnGrind
    replied
    http://www.grindfactor.com/Forum/blog.php

All the blogs are centered. When you go to make a new post, even if you don't click on center, it comes out that way once it's saved and published, no matter what you do.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    How about a link to the page with a problem?

Leave a comment:

• JohnGrind
    replied
    What do you mean style, templates, languages, phrases? The only html I have in my announcements or notices are links.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Default style, templates, language, phrases, and no announcements or notices with custom html?

Leave a comment:

• JohnGrind
    started a topic [Blog] Blog posts text are automatically centering

Blog posts text are automatically centering

I don't know when this started happening, but now, the text in the blogs only comes out centered, even if it is not chosen, or if if left or right is chosen, etc. When it's saved and published, everything is centered.

How do I fix this?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X