Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It should display in the browser without prompting. Might ask your host to update the mime/type for json output.

Leave a comment:

• dbjorck
    replied
    Hi!

There is indeed a vb_sitekey.php. When I run request.php, it asks if I want to open or save request.json?

Brgds

Danny

- - - Updated - - -

Hi!

I see now that it says Activated in the Members Area. Just to try it out, I deactivated and reactivated - without a problem, Must have been something temporary then. Is the request.json prompt the expected result?

Brgds

Danny

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Moved to the appropriate location.

The integrated Forum Runner doesn't actually use sitekey.php. It uses vb_sitekey.php. I don't know why it was arbitrarily changed. When you visit %forumurl%/forumrunner/request.php what is returned?

Replace %forumurl% with the URL to access your vBulletin forum.

Leave a comment:

• dbjorck
    started a topic Can't activate ForumRunner

Can't activate ForumRunner

Hi!

I'm completely confused as to how to activate Forum Runner. vB 4.2.0 PL3. I started by going to the vB Members Area and clicking on Activate. I filled in all the details of my site, and it said 'We're sorry. Forum Runner does not appear to be active on this forum.' So I went to the Admin Control Panel, Products, and Enabled Forum Runner, and tried again. It still said it wasn't active. On the Control Panel home page it says 'you will need to add your custom Forum Runner sitekey.php file for this license to the .\forumrunner directory in your vBulletin 4 install. If you do not have your custom Forum Runner sitekey.php file, you can download it from the Forum Runner Forum Manager' There is indeed no sitekey.php, so I followed the link. The only thing I saw there, was a Register button, so I did that. But when I tried to add my site, it said it was already added. But Activate on vB Members Area still says it's not active, and I have no sitekey.php. I'm stuck and lost. What is it exactly I'm supposed to do and where?

Brgds

Danny