Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From where i can download smilies in VB members arae?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] From where i can download smilies in VB members arae?

My question is regarding downloading smiley from VB members area and also downloading smiles from 3rd party?

The Article at this link https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/entr...Your-Community mentioned that Over 150+ Smiley's will be available for download in your Member's Area once vBulletin 4.1.5 releases.

My Version is VB4.1.7 Patch 6 but i cannot see Smiles. Where are they located exactly.?

Article says Installation (4.1.5+)The smiles are already packaged within the build - no need to download the files. But i cannot see them

Once i download and add to my server images/smiles, i will do below steps....

1. Go to your vBulletin Admin Control Panel -> Smiles
    2. Under Add Multiple Smiles, click on "Add Smiles"
    3. Choose the title, category, text to replace, and the smiley you want to add.
    4. Congratulations you've successfully installed the new smileys!

NEXT question is to every one..From where we can get good reliable smiles other than VB so that we can download and Upload the smiley pack to my vBulletin images/smiles directory via ftp client or Host server CP.

default smiles are located on : images/smiles

You can get more vBulletin smiles and modifications from vbulletin.org forum

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

Originally posted by AliMadkour View Post
      default smiles are located on : images/smiles

You can get more vBulletin smiles and modifications from vbulletin.org forum
      Yea i know about default smilies but what about downloading smiles from members area as mentioned in the article above (link)

Comment