Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/myfolder/public_html/packages/vbforum/bbcodehelper/table.php on line 497

When trying to make a post..

I've already tried setting the config.php file with ini_set("max_execution_time", "2880"); but it only generated a different error.

Does this sound like a product issue? Appreciate any help.

How many rows are in your table?

I would suggest breaking it up to get within the limitations of your server.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Anywhere to get more information on that, it's a bit over my head to be honest. The strange thing is, I can make posts just fine. It's that I have one administrator that gets this error message. So why would I be able to operate as normal and they not be able to?

Comment

The error says that is occurs when someone is trying to create a table with BBCode. This generates a lot of code and takes time to process. To find out how many rows are in the table being submitted in the post, you would have to ask the person creating the post where the error occurs.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Thanks Wayne, but the error occurs after clicking "Post New Thread," so they don't have a chance to add anything. Would optmizing/repairing the tables be of any use?

Comment

Has nothing to do with database tables really. You should open a support ticket.

http://www.vbulletin.com/go/techsupport

Wayne Luke

Comment

Will do, thanks

Comment

Wouldn't happen to be similar to this problem, would it? (VBIV-14687)

Comment

Could be, but this not only broke the thread it broke the user as well. Could no longer post anything without the error.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X