Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass copying sub-nav links to another main nav link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Mass copying sub-nav links to another main nav link?

Just wondering if there is an easier way (as opposed to manually adding each entry in the Navigation Manager) to duplicate sub-nav links?

I want to have the exact same sub-nav links for the main Articles tab as the Forum tab. via phpmyadmin perhaps?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

As far as I know, no. You have to manually add them.

It'd be nice, though, if you could copy them.

If you'd really like this, you could always submit the suggestion into JIRA.
    Former vBulletin user

Comment

Originally posted by oldz442 View Post
      via phpmyadmin perhaps?
      I think probably you could copy the rows and change the parent field, and give them a unique name field (I haven't studied the code to see if the name format is significant, but it looks like it probably just needs to be a unique string so you might just be able to add a suffix).

Comment

I manually added the links to the navbar_tabs template. Everything shows fine when a main tab is clicked.

Curious though about stuff like {session.sessionurl} in the Navigation Manager and if they are needed. Also, lines like below ({userinfo.securitytoken} in particular).

forumdisplay.php?{session.sessionurl}do=markread&markreadhash={userinfo.securitytoken}
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X