Facebook Connect Button Not Clickable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Connect Button Not Clickable

I have all the settings correct according to Facebook Developer, and I inserted the required info in vbulletin, but when I click the Facebook Connect button, it does nothing at all.

Any ideas?
    George Beale
    www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Facebook changed the api and any new facebook apps with not work.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I had this one created a little while ago, and just finished added the rest of the information to it. Do you know how long it has been like this?

Also, is there any way around it, or is the Facebook Connect feature no longer a viable tool to use?
      George Beale
      www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Comment

The bug report has been around since about July, I think. So, unless you created the app before then (and that was just when it was reported), then it won't work. http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBI-1143

I know of no workaround.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Unfortunately, no. Well that bites. It was an awesome feature when it did work.

Since you said there is no work around that you know of, then I guess that includes any mods as well.

Appreciate the info.
          George Beale

Comment

Is the facebook login feature still not working? I'm having the same problem for VB5. When I login, I get nothing (well nothing happens as if there was no link behind the button, although there is one) when I click the Facebook connect button in the settings page. When my friend does it he gets an error (see attached - this message translates to: Unconfigured application: developers of this application did not configure it properly in order for it to login to Facebook).

When will there be a fix for the facebook login feature?
            Attached Files

Comment

Nevermind I see this is a 5.1.5 update...
              http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...64#post4204864

Comment