mySQL: blog_aggregate_temp_xxxxxxxxxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] mySQL: blog_aggregate_temp_xxxxxxxxxx

My hosting account became suspended because my sql database was filled with like 1000 "blog_aggregate_temp_xxxxxxxxxx" entries.

Im deleting them but anyone know how to stop this in the future?
    Last edited by DevinM; Fri 7 Dec '12, 3:11pm.
    http://www.gridironjunkies.net/

If they aren't being deleted then either your mysql user doesn't have permission to delete tables (your mysql user needs to be granted ALL permissions) or you have a modification interferring with the scheduled task and is stopping the deletion of those tables.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Specifically which scheduled task is supposed to remove them? My blog_views table was corrupt for a while and I now have hundreds of those blog_aggregate_temp tables.

blog_views is now fixed, and I manually kicked off all the scheduled tasks that have anything to do with the blogs, but I still see all those tables in phpMyAdmin.

Thanks!

Comment

If you want to remove them just delete them from the database, I do not recommend this if you are not experienced or know how to.

Comment

These tables are created and deleted by the blog_dailycleanup.php (Blog - Daily Cleanup) and blog_views.php (Blog - Attachment & Blog Views) tasks.

If those tasks are running correctly, and the database account has all privileges like it is supposed to, the files will delete in the future.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X