Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• demojames
    replied
    Yes it's possible to use Aweber and vBulletin.

I'm using this plugin/mod: http://www.itsabhik.com/how-to-integ...-registration/

I've been using it for about 4-5 months now and it works great. We added more fields and after a little while we had to add a human verification question, we were getting a lot of bots signing up, although they don't count against your plan, it was annoying. Plus we are using Aweber's api to push them into our CRM and they were a pain in the but to keep cleaning them out everyday.

Leave a comment:

• Amaury
    replied
    Originally posted by Okenyon View Post
    Asked to no reply
    You've got to be patient. You won't get a response immediately.

Patience is a virtue.

Leave a comment:

• Okenyon
    replied
    Asked to no reply

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The plugins for Vertical Response are created and supported by Vertical Response. We just have an agreement to include them in the software. The best place to ask questions about Vertical Response is on their website.

Leave a comment:

• Okenyon
    replied
    Does Vertical response integrate with your register page?

As in do i have to re upload the list every time i want to send emails to them and can i set up follow up emails?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It is already integrated. Just need to turn it on under Plugins & Products -> Manage Products. As for the features they offer, you're better off visiting them and asking.

Leave a comment:

• Okenyon
    replied
    interesting had a brief look - does it offer auto response and list management?

Also how easy is it to integrate?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    vBulletin 4.2 integrates with Vertical Response. http://www.verticalresponse.com/

Leave a comment:

• Okenyon
    replied
    Is there any sort of auto response email marketing system you do support? Surely this would be a necessity?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    We don't support Aweber natively. They would have to provide a series of plugins that put their elements where needed and redirect login and registration to their systems.

Leave a comment:

• Okenyon
    started a topic [Forum] vBulletin and AWeber?

vBulletin and AWeber?

Is it possible these days to easily integrate AWeber with the vBulletin Registration form? and if so whos done it and how?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X