vBulletin and AWeber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] vBulletin and AWeber?

Is it possible these days to easily integrate AWeber with the vBulletin Registration form? and if so whos done it and how?

We don't support Aweber natively. They would have to provide a series of plugins that put their elements where needed and redirect login and registration to their systems.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Is there any sort of auto response email marketing system you do support? Surely this would be a necessity?

Comment

vBulletin 4.2 integrates with Vertical Response. http://www.verticalresponse.com/

Wayne Luke

Comment

interesting had a brief look - does it offer auto response and list management?

Also how easy is it to integrate?

Comment

It is already integrated. Just need to turn it on under Plugins & Products -> Manage Products. As for the features they offer, you're better off visiting them and asking.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Does Vertical response integrate with your register page?

As in do i have to re upload the list every time i want to send emails to them and can i set up follow up emails?

Comment

The plugins for Vertical Response are created and supported by Vertical Response. We just have an agreement to include them in the software. The best place to ask questions about Vertical Response is on their website.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Asked to no reply

Comment

Originally posted by Okenyon View Post
                    Asked to no reply
                    You've got to be patient. You won't get a response immediately.

Patience is a virtue.
                    Former vBulletin user

Comment

Yes it's possible to use Aweber and vBulletin.

I'm using this plugin/mod: http://www.itsabhik.com/how-to-integ...-registration/

I've been using it for about 4-5 months now and it works great. We added more fields and after a little while we had to add a human verification question, we were getting a lot of bots signing up, although they don't count against your plan, it was annoying. Plus we are using Aweber's api to push them into our CRM and they were a pain in the but to keep cleaning them out everyday.
                      Demolition Forum - Forum Blog - Personal Blog

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X