Forum Not Refreshing After Posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Forum Not Refreshing After Posting

Yesterday, I noticed my forum is not refreshing when I post a new thread or to an existing thread. If I post a new thread, for example, everything works like normal. When I return to the topic page, I don't see my new thread. I have to hit refresh then it appears. The same thing happens when responding to a thread.

I ran all of the maintenance and tried different browsers and PC. It happens across all browsers on various PC's and ISP's. All of my users report the error. It is a small board, but I pruned the thread to keep the database small. I tried disabling my one and only plugin, which has been installed for four years. I tried running the default template and still had the issue.

Anyone have any ideas?

This issue is hitting a lot of people all starting yesterday. I run 3.8.5, and posted in that forum, but am also having the issue. It somehow related to caching. The browser is showing a cached version and not the 'new' version.

I've put in a ticket with my webhost as well.

Comment

Did you get an answer?

Comment

Originally posted by thezman View Post
        Did you get an answer?
        The issue has been fixed since December 7.
        Former vBulletin user

Comment

Originally posted by Amaury25 View Post
          The issue has been fixed since December 7.
          I'm with Bluehost and sure enough the issue has been resolved. Thanks for the follow up.

Comment