Forum died overnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Forum died overnight

Had an issue yesterday with my entire site going down and giving this error..

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Not having a clue what had happened I raised a ticket with my host and they replied with..

Hello Glen,

There were some permission issues on your account's PHP files that were causing this issue. I've corrected the permissions to be more secure and your website is loading without the 500 error at this time. Please let me know if I can help you with anything further.

So now my site loads up again, but get the same error when I try to enter my Admincp, has anybody got an idea how this would have happened as I hadnt changed anything ??
    Bowl UK The Bowlers choice for bowling chat

Please tell your hoster to actually change the /admincp folder like they did with the others before. That should fix the issue. Did you check the log files on your server in order to find out if somebody gained access to it? if you don't know how, your hoster should know.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

Got my hosts to change the admincp folder and all was ok, asked about if anybody had accessed my site and nothing had been reported, all was ok overnight, but now have this issue..

Fatal error: The requested language does not exist, reset via tools.php. in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 4020

Comment

Hm... That is not good. Could you please open a ticket and provide the access data for me in order to check your database?
        No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

Have raised a ticket...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X