Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A way to change the background of the forumhome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark.B
    replied
    Be aware that changing doc_background will change every page.

As stated earlier, to just change it on forumhome requires custom styling, which would be besty handled at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• XiTCLUB
    replied
    Goto

Admincp > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Your Template Name (Click on GO Button in front of it) > Look at left side & Search for " doc_background " and click on it. There you can specify background image url or color

Background Image URL looks like url(images/pageBG.jpg)
    or you can ad image from a URL url(http://www.example.com/photo.jpg)

Leave a comment:

• Sworm1
    replied
    Thanks for your reply, i have need to change this part with a my photo:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Cattura.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	3690809

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    There are several different options that can take backgrounds... The entire page, the document(body), the forums listing, etc... Can you be more specific- a screenshot showing exactly what part would be most helpful.

For most cases you want to edit a stylevar in Style Manager- but to limit it only to forumhome and not other pages may require custom coding.

Leave a comment:

• Sworm1
    started a topic [Forum] A way to change the background of the forumhome?

A way to change the background of the forumhome?

Hi all, there's a tutorial for change the background of the forumhome page with repeted-photo? Somebody can help me? thanks