can someone please tell me how to fix this mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] can someone please tell me how to fix this mess

this looks a mess. can someone please tell me how to fix this. Ive pointed arrows to the mess i'm talking about.

i would really appreciate it.

Could either be from a custom mod or edits to your threadbit template.

Try viewing on the default style, if the problem still happens it's likely due to a mod. If the problem goes away it's because of customization to the threadbit template.

In the latter case you can revert the template but it would lose all customization so I'd save a copy (copy and paste it into notepad or something) before reverting.

Comment

i disabled all the plugins and the problem went away

so i enabled them again so i could go disable them one by one to see which one was causing the problem

so after i had done that. the problem still existed. anyone know another way i can find which one is causing the mess above?

thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by chelle_91 View Post
        Then this is not a vBulletin issue and caused by a not correct working plugin. Disable all plugins and then turn them on one after the other.
        No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle_91 View Post

so i enabled them again so i could go disable them one by one to see which one was causing the problem

so after i had done that. the problem still existed. anyone know another way i can find which one is causing the mess above?

thanks in advance
          If you disabled products one by one and the issue did not go away, it may be because of a plugin. Instead of going to Product Manager go to Plugin Manger and disable any plugins listed at the top under the vBulletin product.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X