X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christine88
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Do you want to link to an existing forum on your site? Or do you need to create a new page?
    I want to create a new page and link it to the newly created tab on the nav bar.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Do you want to link to an existing forum on your site? Or do you need to create a new page?

Leave a comment:

• Christine88
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Click the box to include the tabid in the URL. Should change the highlighting. Though they both may highlight.
    I set the Append 'tabid' to URL to yes and now the auction tab highlights when I click on it but really it just changes tabs. The page is the same. In other words all I did was to create two tabs for the same home page. What I need is a new page for the new tab that I could change independently. How do I do that?

Added: Do I need an auction.php

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Click the box to include the tabid in the URL. Should change the highlighting. Though they both may highlight.

Leave a comment:

• Christine88
    replied
    Originally posted by vinhru View Post
    try vbulletin.org
    Why would I try there? That's for mods and such. What I'm trying to do involves standard vBulletin funtions. Anyway I think I found my problem. I just had edit the tab and set the Append 'tabid' to URL yes. I placed the forum home page URL in the target URL box and now when I click the new tab it goes to the home page and is highlighted. Now I have to see if I can add categories.

Christine

Leave a comment:

• jonnyhue
    replied
    try vbulletin.org

Leave a comment:

• Christine88
    started a topic [Forum] How do I duplicate a tab

How do I duplicate a tab

Hi all

I need to duplicate my forum tap on the navigation menu but give it a different name. I created a new tab called auctions that was easy but now I want it to display the same page as the forum tab does when I click on it. I tried pasting "forum.php{session.sessionurl_q}" in the target url of the auction tab edit page under navigation manager and it almost works but when I click on the auction tab on my forum page the forum tab stays highlighted instead highlighting the auction tab. I know I probably need to edit some code somewhere but where? Can anyone help me out with this?

Christine