Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My forum is dead, it worked on the first day but thats it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninesixx
    replied
    Great! =) and =( I switched to liquidweb about 6 hours ago, they are switching my hosting info for me ( thats awesome ). I'm just waiting for an email to tell me when they are done, hopefully switching to a paid host like them will fix my loading issue. My site has been down pretty much all day, what a bummer after announcing to all my friends/family to sign up. Way to go! lol

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
    In this case the problem is not GoDaddy(free webservice 000 web host)
    LOL I just saw GoDaddy in the post.....jumped on it.

Yes they are sort of ok for domains....unless you go into the wider issues, which I won't.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    vBulletin sites rarely work well on GoDaddy hosting.
    In this case the problem is not GoDaddy(free webservice 000 web host)

Try another host, you'll almost certainly find things improve.
    Recommended.

Edit: Lynne was faster than me!

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    If you are on free hosting, chances are the server is overloaded and that is just how your forum is going to run there. It isn't recommended to get free hosting for your vbulletin site.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    I would start with your host.

vBulletin sites rarely work well on GoDaddy hosting. Try another host, you'll almost certainly find things improve.

For what it's worth, I cannot load your site either.

Leave a comment:

• My forum is dead, it worked on the first day but thats it.

I am new to vbulletin. But i purchased my domain name through Go Daddy, Then Bought the Vbulletin software and im hosting it at the free webservice 000 web host . I've been trying all day to go to my website/forum but it moves slow or just never loads. I dont know where to start. My website is PoorGuysGarage dot com , its a black and blue vbulletin forum. Thank you in advance.