Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, thanks I'll resend it then

Comment

I deleted two plugins with infected source code that caused this issue. Everything should be fine again
      No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

Fantastic Thanks Hartmut,
        I've just checked and indeed everything appears to be as it should.

Comment

Good to hear

Comment

Hey everyone, I dont wanna make anothe topic, but I have some very important info that I wanna share.. The forum I moderate was hacked in this week and past week for the 3rd time!

First time it happend 2 weeks ago and we assumed that maybe we had some vulnerabilities on our forum.. And the group made it.... and this is the SAME GROUP, Powersurge or what they are called that is mentioned in this thread!

Now after the first time we thaught maybe its our fault becuase of our plugins and addons, so we removed everything and made a clean installation! And bam, the exact same day we were hacked again! Now my friend who owns the site, he managed to delete the SHELL files befor they could move on... So we gave our forum one more shot! And this time we made again a CLEAN INSTALL!

BUT WAS HACKED AGAIN the very next day! All our members PASSWORDS, SALT and MD5 Hashes were posted on our FORUM.PHP frontpage!

OK I am a member of a forum and we had the same ATTACK a few days ago, now how is it possible vBulletin to get hacked even we had a newly installed FORUM! The forum that was hacked, I am moderating the forum and we did a clean install for the 3rd time it was hacked again!

I am having a vBulletin 3.8 but the forum that was hacked was a vB4.2 LP3! I am really starting to get worried about vBulletins product, and why is it that the forums on this matter of short time have been hacked by the same group! And why is it happening to a Newly Installed and Fresh vBulletin Forum..... How can it be possible? Now this group is attacking all vBulletin forums only this time! If you guys have anything new as suggestions please let us know! We are still waiting to understand what is still vulnerable on vBulletins Product! Esepcially the vBulletin 4.2 PL3! Latest PATCH!

And btw, the forum that was hacked was hosted on HOSTGATOR.. Waiting for some replies on this one!

Thank you very much in ADVANCE!
            Check some of my work on vBulletin.org by CLICKING HERE!
            I dedicate my work and passion to those who have helped me and made me become the person I am today! From Coders, Designers to amazing Websites and Forums who always been there for me! Forever Greatfull!

Comment

Did you change your FTP access after you got hacked?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X