Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] New to vbulletin 4.2

Hi,

I purchased vbulletin 4.2 (came from 3.7)and am a bit confused about all the new possibilites. Is there somewhere you can see it running - for example facebook. As I donīt quite understand the reason behind facebook possibilty in vbulletin - what can it be used for?
    So If there somewhere is running a test site with all these new options running I would be glad to take a look

You might want to take a gander at http://www.juot.net

Comment

Originally posted by rtfm1 View Post
      Hi,

I purchased vbulletin 4.2 (came from 3.7)and am a bit confused about all the new possibilites. Is there somewhere you can see it running - for example facebook. As I donīt quite understand the reason behind facebook possibilty in vbulletin - what can it be used for?
      So If there somewhere is running a test site with all these new options running I would be glad to take a look
      I'm not sure if by facebook you are referring to the facebook login feature. If you are, I had it on my sites and it's perfect for quick and easy logins and/or registrations. Most if not all of my members are on facebook, so it was very convenient for them as they no longer had to remember their username and password. All they did was to click on the facebook button and they're were in and posting in no time. The convenience becomes really apparent when you're a member of multiple forums and you only need to be logged into facebook to access them all with a single click.

Comment