vBulletin 4.2.0 & Ubuntu Linux 12.04 & FireFox 16.0.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] vBulletin 4.2.0 & Ubuntu Linux 12.04 & FireFox 16.0.2

I've got a problem I've not been able to quite figure out. I'm running Ubuntu Linux 12.04 with FireFox 16.0.2. Now I know I've got all up to date Adobe Flash (Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202) and Java (Java(TM) Plug-in 1.7.0_09) loaded.

But my problem is that get to the asset manager upload my pictures and go to hit Insert button it does nothing. So if I just leave them thumbnails its fine but now I got to hunt down the attachment number and type in the ATTACH=CONFIG blah blah blah...

Or if I attempt to attach a picture by URL hit the OK button and nothing. But the cancel button works just fine.

Now when this problem is occurring there is a message in the lower left corner of a void message???

I'm not sure where to look for this issue or how to possibly resolve it.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I'm the only one crazy enough to run Ubuntu Linux?
    Mopar1973Man.Com Forum and Article Database Powered By vBulletin 4.2.0 & Joomla 2.5.11 -~- Michael Nelson -> SoonTM to be Invision Power Board Powered
    Posted With Ubuntu Linux 12.04.2

Anyone?
    Mopar1973Man.Com Forum and Article Database Powered By vBulletin 4.2.0 & Joomla 2.5.11 -~- Michael Nelson -> SoonTM to be Invision Power Board Powered

Comment

If you use a different browser (e.g. Chrome), does it work OK?
      Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
      -
      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
      - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Problem was figured out as of tonight. The Java plugin was my problem. For future reference for this problem here is the fix for it.
        http://www.webupd8.org/2012/01/insta...buntu-via.html

Works like a charm now.

My problem was I couldn't tell what was driving the script Flash, Java, Jquery etc. So I was wilding guessing at what to do.
        Last edited by Mopar1973Man; Tue 6 Nov '12, 6:59pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X