SQL Error - Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO pmtext

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] SQL Error - Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO pmtext

So I have been getting these errors when people PM each other, and not sure why.

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:
    INSERT INTO pmtext
                            (fromuserid,fromusername,title,message,touserarray,dateline,showsignature)
                            VALUES(3116,'rabscuttle1','Re:Dreams','I've thought about it. When I was younger I had some encouters with UFO's that stopped when I hit my late teens. ','a:1:{s:2:\"cc\";a:1:{i:1117;s:4:\"Duzy\";}}','1352070494',1);

MySQL Error   : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 've thought about it. When I was younger I had some encouters with UFO's that sto' at line 3
    Error Number  : 1064
    Request Date  : Sunday, November 4th 2012 @ 06:08:14 PM
    Error Date    : Sunday, November 4th 2012 @ 06:08:14 PM
    Script        : REMOVED
    Referrer      : REMOVED
    IP Address    : REMOVED
    Username      : rabscuttle1
    Classname     : vB_Database
    MySQL Version :
    Any ideas?

The string is not being escaped properly. The default vBulletin files DO escape the string properly, so you need to go to your admin panel, scroll down to Maintenance on the left side, click Diagnostics, run the Suspect File Versions tool, and if the script in question is marked as not containing expected contents, replace it with the vBulletin provided file immediately.

Comment

Thank you for the help! The script in question from the error is the following and I do not see it in my suspected file versions:

?

Comment

That points to a plugin, then. Check your plugins for anything in a "misc_" at the beginning of the hook target, and get rid of anything that seems suspicious.

Comment

Please disable all plugins and modifications and check if that solved the issue.
          No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X