Accepting Subscription payments via MasterCard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Accepting Subscription payments via MasterCard

A member of our forum is a country that can't use PayPal. We currently use the VB system to accept subscription payments. The member concerned would like to purchase a forum subscription and pay with MasterCard.

Is there any way that I can accept her payment? I don't mind if I have to update her account manually via the VB ACP.

Thanks!
    Fergal Crawley
    Business Advice Forum

Forum Promotion

If you have to change the usergroup manually anyhow, why not using wire transfer then? That should be the easiest way to transfer money for a private person. Otherwise you would need a payment gateway accepting credit cards.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

It is in general more difficult to sign up with any of the other payment gateways built into vBulletin besides PayPal, but if you want to you can. You will need to visit their sites for more information. There is no way to accept payment directly from Master Card with vBulletin.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, the amount of money is not large enough to justify a wire transfer. I will see if I can work something else out with the member.
        Fergal Crawley
        Business Advice Forum

Forum Promotion

Comment

Working...
        X