Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrHorror
    replied
    Thanks for the looksee. So this is really weird that it doesn't show on IE8, or IE9. I have my info lined up correctly, so I don't know why it isn't working when clicked.

Leave a comment:

• WhatChaMissin
    replied
    I can confirm that I also do not see the fb connect button with IE (9) either on your site, my site or vb.com, but do see it using FF and Chrome. Also when I click the fb connect button on your site, nothing happens regardless what browser i use.

Leave a comment:

• MrHorror
    replied
    Sorry, I forgot to add forums at the end of the url. Fixed now!!

Leave a comment:

• WhatChaMissin
    replied
    Getting the following error message....

Invalid forum path specified! Please edit this file and be sure to include the correct path for your $forumpath variable.

Leave a comment:

• MrHorror
    started a topic [Forum] Is this a vbulletin 4 glitch or what?

Is this a vbulletin 4 glitch or what?

So some of my users have messaged me and said they wanted to join our forum (http://www.hmandsforums.oliwy.net/forums) through Facebook connect but they cannot find the fconnect button. Now I know I installed facebook connect a long time ago for my vb4 forum. So I checked on IE8 and the fconnect icon does not show up at the top of the page where it should. But on Google Chrome it does. I also see this is the same scenario here on vbulletin community forum.

Strangely enough, I also checked on another issue. Image rendering. On IE8, my forum background and forum head background designs show up fine. But on google chrome, they do not show up at all. So what gives?
    Last edited by MrHorror; Fri 2 Nov '12, 10:33pm.