X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaury
    replied
    Originally posted by DF031 View Post
    What are these weird messages inside messages wich can nott be quoted ? Don't people want their messages to be part of the discussion ?
    They're comments.

Leave a comment:

• user-1231235234532
    replied
    What are these weird messages inside messages wich can nott be quoted ? Don't people want their messages to be part of the discussion ?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    I hope not but I can't put a time on it either.

• Eagle Eyes
    commented on 's reply
    safe to say 6 more months?

• tbworld
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Wayne, appreciate the update

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Yep... Going to be a while longer yet as we include more bug fixes for it.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Eyes
    replied
    Half a year later, we are still waiting on an upgrade to 4.2.1

Leave a comment:

• John Lester
    replied
    Of course they won't do 4.2.1 until 5 goes gold, they want to milk the saps for all of the cash they can first.

Leave a comment:

• Janmaat
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul M View Post
    Typical nonsense here.

No one has said there wont be any more work on vB4.
    We will have to wait an see in a few months who was talking nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Originally posted by Janmaat View Post
    Typical statement here. Cause there won't be any further upgrade or improvement to vB4. Not to speak of the so called CMS. Poor IB. Shame on you.
    Typical nonsense here.

No one has said there wont be any more work on vB4.

Leave a comment:

• Super Cat
    replied
    I'm blaming everyone. But mostly me. If I didn't buy 4.0, I wouldn't be waiting on 4.2.1. If I didn't buy 5.0 beta, I wouldn't be waiting on Gold or CMS.
    As Tom Petty would say.
    "The waiting is the hardest part
    Every day you see one more card
    You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
    The waiting is the hardest part"

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
    Sorry.
    You don't have to say sorry,Hartmut, I'm not blaming you or the support team.

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
    The engineer designed the house but half of the contractors to build it have no qualifications.
    We've had the same architect? ^^

I understand the problem and i undertstand the customers asking for 4.2.1. But we can't say more than we already did, it's planned but there is not time set for release yet. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
    No, that is not a typical statement and I wonder why you know that there won't be further upgrades anymore? To speculate is no the right way to handle this topic, we actually do everything we can do to work on the products.
    Not saying that you(The team)not working hard on the product.
    Saying only that for you very hard to impress the customers with a house which has a second and third level(forum and blog) without a good base(CMS).

There is no toilet bowl in the bathroom,that is not a necessity, possible to use the bath or the faulty kitchen sink instead...
    Yes I know that it might come soon...

The engineer designed the house but half of the contractors to build it have no qualifications.
    Last edited by beishe8; Sat 3 Nov '12, 1:08am.

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Originally posted by Janmaat View Post
    Typical statement here. Cause there won't be any further upgrade or improvement to vB4. Not to speak of the so called CMS. Poor IB. Shame on you.
    No, that is not a typical statement and I wonder why you know that there won't be further upgrades anymore? To speculate is no the right way to handle this topic, we actually do everything we can do to work on the products.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X