Infractions - an expired one still counting towards ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infractions - an expired one still counting towards ban

I have a system where three infractions means a 10-day ban. Infractions expire in 10 days. A member received an infraction in July. He just received two more in November - and he's banned? His user profile says he has two infraction points - so the points are added correctly. But he's still been put in the 'temp ban' user group. Any suggestions on where I can look for a fix? I don't want to delete the July infraction, ideally I want this fixed properly.

Have not seen this occur previously. Edit the expired infraction and set its points to zero.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

The infraction is active, but that particular instance is expired. I can't edit his infraction, it's already zero anyway. His infraction points are 2, so that's correct. But bottom line - he's banned, but should not be.

I have details and three screenshots for you to take a look

Click image for larger version

Name:	VB sample infraction.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	267.2 KB
ID:	4194588

Comment

Should only ban if infraction points are 3 or higher, but this bans him at 2. Anyway, I just manually reinstated him, but hope that this works properly going forward

Comment

That didn't work. He can't login. So I reversed the old infraction. Then I cleared cache, then I cycled through the update users. He still gets the ban message. Any ideas?

Comment

Did you change his primary usergroup? Did the system change it back?

Wayne Luke
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
              Did you change his primary usergroup?
              yes
              Did the system change it back?
              no

Comment

According the screenshot above, the user's primary usergroup is "Temp Bans". I am guessing that is preventing him from logging in.

Wayne Luke
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X