Strange issue with Thread Display Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Strange issue with Thread Display Options

When users, including me, try and use the "Thread Display Options" to change the thread view for the current forum we get the following error "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

I've search and search and have been unable to find the cause or any hit of a possible cause. I have not found anything in the VB logs , and I've tried a database clean-up. I have also checked all permissions, and I have the same issue with plugins disabled.

site http://www.marsh-reef.org

Any ideas?

Thank you,

John DeVeaux
    Attached Files

Please disable your vbseo via it's control panel and remove the .htaccess for vbseo and then see if you still have the same problem.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Done and it is off now if you want to look but no change.

Comment

Create a new style with no parent:
        • Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Add New Style
        • Parent Style: No Parent Style
        • Title: Default vBulletin
        • Allow User Selection: Yes
        • Save

Then browse the site using that totally default vbulletin style - do you still have the same problem? (The forumid isn't getting passed for some reason, so we need to verify it isn't the style causing the issue.)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Done. Same problem. You can select the default style now. That was one of the things I should have mentioned that I tried. tried it with all plugins disabled too.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I'm not sure why but now with plugins disabled it is working so I guess I'll start walking through the plugins to find the conflict.

- - - Updated - - -

This is resolved now. I figured out which plugin it was that was breaking it. Now the fun part of figuring out why.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X